Jonesborough Locally Grown is a comminity-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting our local farmers, building our community, increasing access to and educating about fresh, healthy, locally-grown food. We operate two producer-only markets where growers sell directly to consumers: the seasonal Jonesborough Farmers Market and the year-round Boone Street Market store. We offer 100 mile local food dinners, classes in our kitchen, and workshops for farmers through the East Tennessee Field School.
Our annual membership fee for any size household is $50, a lifetime membership is $750, and any other size donation is welcome at any time!
· 5% discount on all Boone Street Market purchases—shop at the store and your membership can pay for itself!
· No credit card fee when charging $25 or more at the Jonesborough Farmers Market
· 20% discount on market merchandise (tshirts, tote bags, mugs)
· Advance notice for special events like 100 mile dinners, Farm to Table Dinner
· Invitation to our annual end-of-season market celebration
Join now online:
Memberships are tax deductible, you will receive a receipt and membership email confirmation from email@example.com.
Please contact Karen Childress for more information: